G2 Summer 2021 Reports — TurnKey Lender Featured as the Leading Software Provider in Several Categories
TurnKey Lender’s performance in 2021 has ensured the inclusion of the company’s products in several categories of the G2 Summer 2021 Reports.
Every quarter, G2, one of the leading software review’s platforms, conducts market researches to identify the best-performing companies in terms of the user-friendliness, feature-set, security, integrations, as well as other factors.
TurnKey Lender is featured as a leader in the Loan Origination Software category, and the Loan Origination Momentum Grid®, with a high-performer position in the Loan Software category.
To qualify as a leader in loan origination categories, the TurnKey Lender software has proven to excel with the following criteria:
- Adapt to changing industry policies, scoring, and regulatory requirements
- Capture and monitor customer documents and data in one platform
- Integrate with loan servicing software or include comparable functionality
- Work electronically and across multiple channels
- Integrate with BPM frameworks to create efficiencies across business channels.
To qualify for inclusion in the loan software category, in which TurnKey Lender is a high-performer, a product must:
- Store loan data and documents for lenders to easily access and share
- Automate recurring front-end and back-end tasks
- Allow the creation, modification, and termination of loans and contracts
- Generate customer payment
- Automate fee and transaction calculations
- Manage third-party brokers and investors
- Conform to industry regulations and business processes
- Create dashboards and reports that provide metrics about loan performance.
Previously, TurnKey Lender has scored numerous consecutive features as a high-performer and a leader in G2’s quarterly reports, most recently, the 2021 Winter Industry Reports, and the 2020 Spring Industry Reports.
About TurnKey Lender
TurnKey Lender is a global B2B SaaS company that offers AI-powered lending automation and decision management solutions and services in 50+ countries and counting. From origination and underwriting, to servicing, collection, and reporting – the company’s software can automate the entire lending process just as well as its specific parts. TurnKey Lender supports numerous credit products out of the box – both commercial and consumer – on the same flexible SaaS platform. Designed with the latest design best-practices in mind, TurnKey Lender exceeds regulatory requirements for data security, going above industry standards with SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type II compliance reports, the globally recognized PCI DSS and ISO 27001 certifications, and more.