- Digital lending for financial institutions that improves productivity and increases efficiencies, which in turn reduces employee burnout. This allows for community banks to close more loans and increase revenue.
- A white-label lending platform that offers the most robust solution on the market today. Providing employees and your customers a world class lending experience.
- Speed Up Loan Decisions - Get System Decision in Under 30 Seconds.
Grow Portfolio Profitability.
Utilize AI-powered Scoring Models and Business Rules to Receive:
- Bad Debt Rate Decrease: 10% -35%
- Decision Time Decrease: 15% -30%
- Decision Accuracy Improvement: 10% -25%
- Profits Increase: 5% -40%
- Comprehensive and Multidimensional Risk Assessment
- The Most Accurate Credit Decision in Any Environment, Including Times of High Uncertainty
- Increase Customer LTV by 10% –25%
Customer experience determines your bank’s growth just as much as competitive rates. The TurnKey Lender Solution comes with an easy to use Borrower Portal and separate workplaces for employees that check off all the boxes of what the lender and borrower need for a smooth digital lending experience, including:
Full API integration of the borrower portal functionality.
Loans, payments, and communication with the lender in a single intuitive interface.
Editable loan applications.
Simple login, including an option of Social Media authorization.
An easy 3-step loan origination process for the borrower.
Built-in servicing and bank details management.
Data Security & Platform Compliance
TurnKey Lender is committed to protecting our clients and their data. The company’s information security policy exceeds regulatory requirements for data security going above industry standards and best practices.
TurnKey Lender has SOC 1 and SOC 2 Type II compliance reports and the globally recognized ISO 27001 Certification. It leverages a platform architecture that conforms to guidelines issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), and the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
National Iron Bank Selects TurnKey Lender’s to Digitize Operations to Meet Customers’ Needs and Scale Growth
National Iron Bank established in 1847, has a long-standing commitment to serving
Northwest Connecticut with best in kind services.
National Iron Bank CEO Steven Cornell states, “As our customers’ needs have changed over the years, National Iron Bank continues to evolve to meet those needs. One thing, however, has remained constant, we remain a small community bank in Connecticut providing private, quality service to the communities we serve. Our product offering is the result of living and working with our customers, realizing their needs and offering bank services to meet those needs.
Due to the changing nature of the industry and current climate, we are excited to choose TurnKey Lender to go even beyond how we serve our customers using the most advanced digital lending technology on the market. We are starting out using the TurnKey Lender digital residential lending services and then will add on digital consumer and commercial lending services to truly digitize our banking operations."