TurnKey Lender Support Policy
Technical Support Description
TurnKey Lender technical support is committed to provide great service and resolve technical inquiries at shortest possible time.
Technical Support is provided to customers with a valid agreement and support fees paid for TurnKey Lender Software. It is provided to customers who are experiencing operational and/or usability issues. It can also assist with how-to questions on functionality or usability, require assistance with administration and/or configuration, documentation/information requests including enhancement or feature requests.
Service Provider will provide to Subscriber Help Desk support. Support is provided remotely and does not include on-site assistance. Our primary and only support language is English.
Support for non-production installations of TurnKey Lender software is provided to customers with valid maintenance but severity levels and response times do not apply.
Technical Support will include any research and resolution activity performed by Service Provider.
- a) Request for Technical Support. Authorized Users will make Technical Support requests by submitting a request via Service Provider’s customer service web portal. The Technical Support staff shall assign to the request the Problem Severity Level (as defined herein) indicated by the requestor.
- b) Problem Severity Levels 1 and 2 Response. For Technical Support requests, within the Request Response Time of such a request, Service Provider shall confirm to the requestor receipt of the request by Service Provider. If a Problem Severity Level 1 or 2 request cannot be corrected to the reasonable satisfaction of the requestor after the requestor makes the initial request for Technical Support, Service Provider will: take and continue to take the actions which will most expeditiously resolve the request.
- c) Problem Severity Levels 3 and 4 Response. For Technical Support requests, within the Request Response Time of such a request, Service Provider shall confirm to the requestor receipt of the request by Service Provider. If a Problem Severity Level 3 or 4 request cannot be corrected to the reasonable satisfaction of the requestor after the requestor makes the initial request for Technical Support, at the sole election of requestor: (a) Service Provider will work continuously to resolve the request; or, (b) requestor and Service Provider will mutually agree upon a schedule within which to resolve the request.
Technical Support Problem Severity Levels
a) Problem Severity Level1.
- Description. This Problem Severity Level is associated with: (a) Services, as a whole, are non-functional or are not accessible; (b) unauthorized exposure of all of part of Subscriber Data; or, (c) loss or corruption of all or part of Subscriber Data.
- b) Problem Severity Level2.
- Description. This Problem Severity Level is associated with significant and / or ongoing interruption of an Authorized User’s use of a critical function (as determined by the Authorized User) of the Services and for which no acceptable (as determined by the Authorized User) work-around is available.
- c) Problem Severity Level3.
- Description. This Problem Severity Level is associated with: (a) minor and / or limited interruption of an Authorized User’s use of a non-critical function (as determined by the Authorized User) of the Services; or, (b) problems which are not included in Problem Severity Levels 1 or 2.
- d) Problem Severity Level4.
- Description. This Problem Severity Level is associated with: (a) general questions pertaining to the Services; or, (b) problems which are not included in Problem Severity Levels 1, 2, or 3.
Escalation Matrix (Premium Plus Support)
|Level||1 hour||2 hours||8 hours||24 hours||48 hours|
|Severity 1||JIRA Service Desk||Head of Support||Head of Enterprise||Account manager|
|Severity 2||JIRA Service Desk||Head of Support||Head of Enterprise|
|Severity 3||JIRA Service Desk||Head of Support|
|Severity 4||JIRA Service Desk||Head of Support|
Availability Service Level.
- “Actual Uptime” shall mean the total minutes in the reportingmonth that the Services were actually available to Authorized Users for normal use.
- “MaintenanceWindow” shall mean the total minutes in the reporting month represented by the following day(s) and time(s) during which Service Provider shall maintain the Services: 60 minutes one time per month.
- “Scheduled Downtime” shall mean the total minutes in the reportingmonth represented by the Maintenance Window. The following downtime and maintenance windows shall not constitute downtime:
- any scheduled maintenance of which the Customer has been notified;
- unavailability caused by factors outside of TurnKey Lender’s reasonable control, such as unpredictable and unforeseeable events that could not have been avoided even if reasonable care had been exercised, for example, but not limited to:
- overload, slowdown or non-availability of the Internet
- non-availability of central internet services (e.g. DNS server) due to a virus or hacker attacks
- a Force Majeure Event
- acts or omissions of the Customer (except otherwise agreed upon with TurnKey Lender) or third parties outside TurnKey Lender´s control
- problems caused by systems of the Customer or hardware and software and network infrastructure of third parties insofar as these are beyond the control of TurnKey Lender
- “Scheduled Uptime” shall mean the total minutes in the reportingmonth less the total minutes represented by the Scheduled Downtime.
Service Level Standard. Services will be available to Authorized Users for normal use 99.00% of the Scheduled Uptime.
Details of service level agreement, available at https://www.turnkey-lender.com/sla (or a successor location).
Technical Support Problem Response Service Level.
Definition. “Total Problems” shall mean the total of problems occurring in the reporting month.
Service Level Standard. Problems shall be confirmed as received by Service Provider 90% of the time each reporting month, in accordance with the Request Response Time associated with the Problem Severity Level.
TurnKey Lender is not required to provide any support under the Agreement and this SLA directly related to defects or malfunctions attributable to any of the following:
- A defect which TurnKey Lender cannot reasonably reproduce given a series of steps that Customer has taken to produce the Defect, using the then current version of the SaaS delivered by TurnKey Lender to Customer.
- The hardware or operating system on which Customer connects to SaaS.
- Use of the SaaS not in accordance with TurnKey Lender’s then-current documentation.
- Gross negligence of the Customer, misuse or operator error; any other software (e.g. database software) that connects to the SaaS; or
- any other cause which, in the Parties’ mutual reasonable determination, is not inherent in.
TurnKey Lender will be supporting Customer in good faith, using reasonable efforts, to determine, confirm and resolve Defects related to points 1. to 5. above.
Access to Documentation, How-to Articles and Knowledge Base
Customers under valid agreement have access to the TurnKey Lender documentation, how-to articles and knowledge base pages located at: TurnKey Lender Knowledge Base .
In dependence on client’s needs TurnKey Lender offers different support offerings which are located at TurnKey Lender SLA. For all customers who have valid agreement for their product for a licensed period any Support offering includes:
- Technical support for the TurnKey Lender product with an active support contract
- Unlimited access to TurnKey Lender technical Help Desk
Contacting TurnKey Lender Support
Technical Support can be contacted via Help Desk only.
If you have a product question that our documentation or training videos does not answer or experienced an error while using the product an appropriate request should be opened.
By phone (Premium Plus Support only)
Our support can be reached by the phone which is provided as part of the Premium Plus agreement
When calling our Support please give the next information:
- Company name.
- Contact name and email that are authorized in your Help Desk.
- Summary of the request (short name of the upcoming request).
- Description of the request (complete and exhaustive description of the experienced issue).
- All other information that could help to solve the request.
After the information above is given our Technical support joined to the appropriate request. The answer for the request is given via client’s Help Desk in the request that is created during the call.