TurnKey Lender Featured in Global Lending Software Market Report
TurnKey Lender has been recognized and listed as one of the key players operating on the global lending market. The company’s suite of innovative lending software provides businesses with an opportunity to significantly improve the speed and security of credit scoring, decision automation, and loan management.
On October 27, 2018, Energias Market Research published a comprehensive lending software market report. In it, the market research company analyzed the niche trends and opportunities, collected competitive insights, put together actionable market segmentation and shared the forecast for the next 6 years, till 2024.
Report findings include:
- Loan origination software will hold the major share of the lending space up until 2024.
- By 2024 the global lending software market is likely to reach $5,58 million compared to $2,61 million in 2017.
- North America will continue to hold the leading share of the global market in the forecast period.
- Residential mortgages are expected to hold a growing share of the global market between 2018 and 2024.
The research also includes a comprehensive profiling of the top lending software companies. The scope of research is as follows:
- Software types: loan origination software (LOS), loan management software (LMS), loan analytics software (LAS), loan servicing software (LSS)
- Application types: retail lending, commercial lending, trade finance, leasing & cards, residential mortgages, etc
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW)
It is emphasized in the research that the demand for loan origination software is on the rise in the global market as well as in specific regions and the trend is likely to continue.