Time to look back at our 2018 and review what we’ve been busy with and what it resulted in. As usual, this year we’ve been hard at work. We have released new and updated existing products, signed new clients, received awards and praise from the global fintech community, took part in events and built partnerships with industry leaders. Let’s look at the things we’re most proud of in some of these domains.
Awards & Recognition
We always knew that our lending products are the best on the market, but this year has been eye-opening in terms of the awards shower we received. Some of the most prestigious awards in the fintech and lending industry have been given to our team and product which makes us extremely happy and proud. This kind of recognition does one thing – it motivates us to work even harder in 2019 and exceed the highest expectations people may have for us. Anyway, the awards we’re most proud of this year are:
- Winner of the Lending Awards 2018 – the award’s goal is to show recognition to TurnKey Lender’s success in providing technical assistance to corporate and commercial lenders, as well as the consumer.
- Winner of The Credit Excellence Awards 2018 – the award honors TurnKey Lender’s best-in-class lending automation and credit scoring solution for small and medium lenders.
- Winner of the International Asset Finance Awards 2018 – the award was assigned in recognition of the TurnKey Lender’s efforts in automating credit scoring and risk assessment for the automotive lending industry.
This year we’ve been actively bringing TurnKey Lender from online into the offline world to talk to people about it in person. Here are just some of the conferences, festivals, and events we’ve been to:
- LendIt Fintech China 2018 – TurnKey Lender’s Anastasia Pona, shared insights about the lending industry in general and showcased the platform’s superior features to over 2,500 fintech, banking and investment executives from over 30 countries.
- Singapore FinTech Festival – a group led by our co-founder, Elena Ionenko, represented up at this year’s Singapore FinTech Festival. The event turned out to be a resounding success with 45,000 participants from 130 countries. Without a doubt, a brilliant opportunity to spread the word about Turnkey Lender.
- Innovfest Unbound 2018 – TurnKey Lender’s CEO Dmitry Voronenko participated in a Panel Discussion, “The Founder’s journey – Has it been really worth it?” at Innovfest Unbound 2018. There he shared details of his entrepreneurial journey and talked about TurnKey Lender alongside other industry leaders.
TurnKey Lender and Hewlett Packard Enterprise will be working together to create a solution increasing lenders’ efficiency and improving accuracy in credit decisioning. This will be an advanced software on HPE ProLiant for Microsoft Azure stack. The hybrid cloud platform will give a competitive edge to small and medium lending businesses. This partnership has also been presented at the Singapore FinTech Festival and was warmly welcomed by the participants
Peer-to-Peer Lending Solution – one of the biggest achievements this year is our brand new TurnKey Lender’s P2P Marketplace Lending System. This is a state-of-the-art lending system that comes with all the needed functionality out of the box. It grants full automation and AI-powered risk assessment for rapid loan approvals and borrower/investor matching. The platform covers every step of peer-to-peer lending: from loan origination to collections to reporting.
Looking back at 2018, we’re happy. It hasn’t been easy, but what matters is that we built awesome lending products, grew as professionals, and got closer as a team. We’re sure that the experience and results we gained in 2018 will help us do even better in 2019. And we can’t but look forward to facing new challenges, solving new puzzles, meeting new people, helping our clients have successful businesses and assisting the fintech world in reaching global financial inclusion.
Happy holidays from TurnKey Lender team! And stay tuned for news and updates, it’s gonna be a great year!