Rahul Maira Featured on FINCIRCLE Podcast to Discuss Lending Automation with TurnKey Lender
Rahul Maira, Singapore-based Channel Manager of TurnKey Lender joined the FINCIRCLE podcast to share his insights on digital lending, credit scoring, and innovation in credit automation in Singapore and across South East Asia.
The program host and producer, Edgar Angeles, is a former banker and a seasoned ICT and FinTech professional with more than 20 years of extensive experience in various multinational corporations. The podcast focuses on the new iteration of the digital economy and ways for banks to succeed through financial technology, cybersecurity, cryptocurrencies, blockchain, artificial intelligence, and more.
The cornerstone topics of the discussion include:
- Ways in which embedded lending is transforming businesses of all sizes and across numerous new verticals thanks to the technology democratization achieved through technology.
- Credit scoring approaches to implement and utilize in 2021 and beyond.
- FinTech trends to pay attention to in order to streamline international supply chains and financial relations.
- How TurnKey Lender stands out among the competitors in the lending automation space through bank-grade stability, the usability of SaaS and AI applied to credit decisioning.
- How to keep one’s lending automation platform up-to-date in a long run.
Listen to the podcast here.
- Minutes 1-16 intro to the digital banking and FinTech by Edgar Angeles.
- Minutes 16-46 Interview with Rahul Miara.
Schedule a live personalized demo of TurnKey Lender and start your digital lending journey today.
About TurnKey Lender:
TurnKey Lender provides businesses with an intelligent, easy-to-use integrated SaaS platform that is easily adjusted to the business needs and includes all the functionality required to make the lending process fully digital. The solution uses AI, proprietary bank-grade technology, and advanced API integrations to automate every step of the lending process from a single cloud-based solution. Different versions of the software are tailored to the needs of traditional (banks and credit unions), alternative (fintech startups, P2P lenders, micro-lenders, etc.), and embedded lenders (any type of business that wants to sell products or services in installment payments) online or from a store.