TurnKey Lender Support Policy
Technical Support Description
TurnKey Lender’s technical support is committed to providing great service and resolving technical inquiries in the shortest possible time.
Technical Support is provided to customers with a valid agreement and support fees paid for TurnKey Lender Software. It is provided to customers who are experiencing operational and/or usability issues. It can also assist with how-to questions on functionality or usability, with administration and/or configuration, documentation/information requests, including enhancement or feature requests.
Service Provider will provide Help Desk support to Subscriber. Technical Support is provided remotely and does not include on-site assistance. Our primary and only support language is English.
Technical Support for non-production installations of TurnKey Lender software is provided to customers with valid maintenance, but severity levels and response times do not apply.
Technical Support will include any research and resolution activity performed by the Service Provider.
- Request for Technical Support Authorized Users will make Technical Support requests by submitting a request via the Service Provider’s customer service web portal. The Technical Support staff shall assign to the request the Problem Severity Level (as defined herein) indicated by the requestor.
- Problem Severity Levels 1 and 2 Response For Technical Support requests, within the Request Response Time of such a request, the Service Provider shall confirm to the requestor receipt of the request by the Service Provider. If a Problem Severity Level 1 or 2 request cannot be corrected to the reasonable satisfaction of the requestor after the requestor makes the initial request for Technical Support, the Service Provider will: take and continue to take actions which will most expeditiously resolve the request.
- Problem Severity Levels 3 and 4 Response For Technical Support requests, within the Request Response Time of such a request, the Service Provider shall confirm to the requestor receipt of the request by the Service Provider. If a Problem Severity Level 3 or 4 request cannot be corrected to the reasonable satisfaction of the requestor after the requestor makes the initial request for Technical Support, at the sole election of requestor: (a) the Service Provider will work continuously to resolve the request; or, (b) requestor and the Service Provider will mutually agree upon a schedule within which to resolve the request.
Problem Severity Levels
- Problem Severity Level 1 This Problem Severity Level is associated with: (a) Services, as a whole, being non-functional or are not accessible; (b) unauthorized exposure of all of part of Subscriber Data; or, (c) loss or corruption of all or part of Subscriber Data; (d) any security incident
- Problem Severity Level 2 This Problem Severity Level is associated with significant and/or ongoing interruption of an Authorized User’s use of a critical function (as determined by the Authorized User) of the Services and for which no acceptable (as determined by the Authorized User) workaround is available.
- Problem Severity Level 3 This Problem Severity Level is associated with: (a) minor and/or limited interruption of an Authorized User’s use of a non-critical function (as determined by the Authorized User) of the Services; or, (b) problems which are not included in Problem Severity Levels 1 or 2.
- Problem Severity Level 4 This Problem Severity Level is associated with: (a) general questions pertaining on the Services; or, (b) problems which are not included in Problem Severity Levels 1, 2, or 3.
Availability Service Level
- Actual Uptime shall mean the total minutes in the reporting month that the Services were actually available to Authorized Users for normal use.
- Maintenance Window shall mean the total minutes in the reporting month represented by the following day(s) and time(s) during which Service Provider shall maintain the Services: 60 minutes one time per month.
- Scheduled Downtime shall mean the total minutes in the reporting month represented by the Maintenance Window. The following downtime and maintenance windows shall not constitute downtime:
- any scheduled maintenance of which the Customer has been notified;
- unavailability caused by factors outside of TurnKey Lender’s reasonable control, such as unpredictable and unforeseeable events that could not have been avoided even if reasonable care had been exercised, for example, but not limited to:
- overload, slowdown or non-availability of the Internet
- non-availability of central internet services (e.g. DNS server) due to a virus or hacker attacks
- a Force Majeure Event
- acts or omissions of the Customer (except otherwise agreed upon with TurnKey Lender) or third parties outside TurnKey Lender´s control
- problems caused by systems of the Customer or hardware and software and network infrastructure of third parties insofar as these are beyond the control of TurnKey Lender
- Scheduled Uptime shall mean the total minutes in the reporting month less the total minutes represented by the Scheduled Downtime.
Service Level Standard
Services will be available to Authorized Users for normal use 99.00% of the Scheduled Uptime.
Details of service level agreement, available at www.turnkey-lender.com/sla (or a successor location).
Technical Support Problem Response Service Level
Total Problems shall mean the total of problems occurring in the reporting month.
Service Level Standard
Problems shall be confirmed as received by Service Provider 90% of the time each reporting month, in accordance with the Request Response Time associated with the Problem Severity Level.
TurnKey Lender is not required to provide any support under the Agreement and this SLA directly related to defects or malfunctions attributable to any of the following:
- A defect that TurnKey Lender cannot reasonably reproduce given a series of steps that Customer has taken to produce the Defect, using the then current version of the SaaS delivered by TurnKey Lender to Customer.
- The hardware or operating system on which Customer connects to SaaS.
- Use of the SaaS not in accordance with TurnKey Lender’s then-current documentation.
- Gross negligence of the Customer, misuse or operator error; any other software (e.g. database software) that connects to the SaaS; or
- Any other cause which, in the Parties’ mutual reasonable determination, is not inherent in.
TurnKey Lender will be supporting Customer in good faith, using reasonable efforts, to determine, confirm, and resolve Defects related to points 1. to 5. above.
Access to Documentation,
How-to Articles, and
Customers under valid agreement have access to the TurnKey Lender documentation, how-to articles and knowledge base pages located at: TurnKey Lender Knowledge Base.
Dependent on client’s needs, TurnKey Lender offers different support offerings that are located at TurnKey Lender SLA. For all customers who have a valid agreement for their product for a licensed period any Support offering includes:
- Technical support for the TurnKey Lender product with an active support contract
- Unlimited access to TurnKey Lender technical Help Desk
Technical Support can be contacted via Help Desk only.
If you have a product question that our documentation or training videos do not answer or experienced an error while using the product an appropriate request should be opened.
By phone (Premium Plus Support only)
Our support can be reached by the phone which is provided as part of the Premium Plus agreement
When calling Technical Support please give the next information:
- Company name.
- Contact name and email that are authorized in your Help Desk.
- Summary of the request (short name of the upcoming request).
- Description of the request (complete and exhaustive description of the experienced issue).
- All other information that can help to solve the request.