Turnkey Lender developers work on the next generation tools empowering innovative companies to increase financial inclusion and make credit available to ordinary people and small businesses through new generation technologies such as online lending, blockchain, social network scoring, big data, mobile scoring. We’re a fast moving, highly skilled medium-size team designing and building online and mobile lending products our customers and their borrowers love. Our system is scaling globally, highly available, and “just works.” We welcome those who are willing to prove themselves within a company of talented individuals. Turnkey Lender is listed among top fintech companies; its software products won innovation awards from governments and independent experts, it has offices in 5 countries and clients in more than 40 countries worldwide with client portfolio growing from month to month. You can expect a real investment in your professional growth, and dedication to crafting a strong, sustainable career for you. 83% of the company’s managers have grown inside the company.
BenefitsWorking with our team means that you have quality-of-life benefits beyond our solid compensation. These include:
- Excellent compensation and benefits package (paid overtime, medical insurance and more)
- Flexible working hours
- Modern and comfortable office facilities (located in 5 minutes distance from the Metro station)
- Lunches delivery to the office
- The world-class experts’ solid and reliable team
- Experienced team-leaders and competent management
- Helpful mentor leading you during adaptation period
- Opportunities for self-realization in the development of top-notch enterprise level products
- Projects at the forefront of innovation — AI, big data, blockchain
- Professional development and career growth opportunities + paid certification
- Diversity of corporate events and company’s traditions (including kayaking, movie-days, creative team achievements, birthdays and holidays celebration, after work gathering, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in web applications development on the .NET Framework
- Fair experience in Angular JS
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Good knowledge of algorithm approaches and OOP techniques
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Technical English
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and solutions
- Understanding of basic programing principles
- An understanding of contemporary requirements elicitation, analysis, specification, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them in practice
- Good analytical skills: capability to evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Writing skills: capability to communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff
- Modeling skills: capability to depict requirements information in graphical forms that augment textual representations in natural language, including using modeling languages
- Good spoken and written English
- Education — high technical, Computer Science
- Foundation of SQL, HTML, XML
- Object modeling using UML
- Experience in gathering and developing functional requirements, including use cases, technical tasks, SRS
- Knowledge of software testing and testing methodology.
- Experience in SOA (Service-Oriented Architecture) testing.
- Experience in using databases (MS SQL and/or Oracle) in projects.
- Knowledge of English at a level sufficient to write technical documentation.
- Good interpersonal skills, experience in working in a team.
- Experience in SE methodologies (e.g. RUP, XP etc.).
- Experience in automated testing.
- Project test and iterations planning.
- Participating in the improvement of testing processes in a work team.
- training and consulting within the scope of own competence.
- Practical experience in developing mathematical models
- Experience in statistics and data mining packages (MATLAB, JMP, R, RapidMiner, STATISTICA, IBM SPSS, SAS Enterprise Miner etc.)
- Experience in building models based on artificial neural networks
- Basic knowledge of mathematical statistics
- Spoken English is a must
- Experience in deep neural networks
- Experience in cloud AI platforms and deep learning frameworks (IBM Bluemix, Google TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, Caffe, Torch, MXNet, MS CNTK)
- Good communication skills
- Teamwork experience in international projects
- Experience in business travels to the USA, Great Britain, Singapore, Hong Kong