Join TurnKey Lender
Help us in building the smartest and
easiest-to-use lending technology platform.
Location: Malaysia, Singapore
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and executing tests. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test documentation
- Hands-on experience with both gray box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with API testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Waterfall development process
- At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- English — Upper-Intermediate/Advanced.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, checklists, and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and business analysts) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategi
Where We’re Located
TurnKey Lender Pte. Ltd.
Avenue 1, Komune - Level 8,
Vertical Corporate Tower B,
Bangsar South City, No. 8
Jalan Kerichi, 59200,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
How We Work
We enable people to do great work and develop professionally. We created the naturally evolving environment where our people are happy to work together, where different skill sets are matched to complement each other and where challenges foster professional growth.
Freedom of communication is our priority. Everybody in the company can easily approach C-level managers with their ideas or questions. We make decision fast and at a local level. This approach requires trust and internal transparency, it requires everybody in the team to know what is going on around, what impact it brings to the external world, and why we are striving for certain results. It also increases the level of responsibility when hiring the new team members to ensure that they fit not only professionally but culturally. Please check our Operating Principles to understand if you share our core values.
Comfortable work process
- Competitive Salary (negotiable, based upon experience)
- Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and Sick Days
- Education Assistance
- Paid Training and Development Programmes
- The world-class experts’ solid and reliable team
- Opportunities for self-realization in the development of top-notch enterprise level products
- Projects at the forefront of innovation — AI
- Professional development and career growth opportunities + paid certification
Events and holidays
- In our team there is a very friendly atmosphere, we spend time together, host outings and fun events