Business Loan Software for SME Lending and Financing
It’s tough for traditional banks to maintain strong relationships with their small to medium-size enterprise clients when they say “no” to more than half of their business loan applications. They’re even declining solid applications for working capital that would support long-term growth initiatives for established companies.
Middle market businesses have been hit the hardest by these tight credit policies, but small businesses are struggling as well. Consequently the demand for SME financing and lending has increased over the past decade, opening the door for all types of non-traditional and alternative financing. And traditional lenders may never recover these lost clients.
SME lenders must learn to leverage automated credit scoring and risk assessment technology in order to make smart approval and pricing decisions in days instead of weeks. That’s why a specialized business loan software is essential with a module that includes small business loan software.
Speed, Accuracy & Efficiency
Speed and accuracy are critical when it comes to your business lending software. Regardless of whether you’re processing a new application, managing customer payments, or mining customer data to refine their risk profile and identify incremental marketing opportunities.
Turnkey Lender provides an advanced small and mid-size business lending software that delivers the level of automation and credit scoring you need to minimize processing time without compromising security, pricing accuracy or risk tolerance.
Here are some of the key factors to consider when choosing a business loan software that delivers long-term benefits to your SME financing and lending operation.
It’s important to get your staff up-to-speed quickly to get the most from your new system. The Turnkey Lender platform provides an all-in-one loan origination and servicing system, so there’s no need for the IT department to integrate separate software into the existing origination platform. And our intuitive workflow acts like a built-in training tool.
IT support and customer service is available 24/7 to answer all your implementation and training questions getting you up-and-running fast.
Automation & Workflow
Turnkey Lender was created with the end-user in mind. It creates efficiencies by automating multiple mundane tasks, so your loan servicing managers can focus their best efforts on high level evaluation & decision tasks. Your business and your servicing managers are individuals. We start with a rules based foundation system with pre-sets based on lending industry best practices – that’s easily customized to meet individual needs.
Comprehensive Origination & Servicing Functionality
- Automated decision-making and borrower evaluation cycle
- Automated calculation of optimal loan parameters: loan amount, term of the loan, interest rate, etc.
- Customer risk segmentation
- Flexible management of the lender’s credit rules, credit policies and scoring models
- Remote access for distributed sales points
- Setting individual evaluation processes for different products, portfolio segments and business lines
- Evaluating the efficiency and adequacy of the loan origination system’s performance and staff productivity
- Ability to swiftly adjust credit policy (new lending rules, changes in lending rules, appropriate risk margin)
- Digital statement capability to supplement or even replace high cost paper statements
- Automatically tracks all interactions between lender and borrower, including payment history and customer service queries
- Automatically updates borrower credit bureau data
- Push communications via SMS, text and/or email for account alerts and payment reminders
- Customers can upload documents for fast, easy application review
- Customers can make payments via direct debits and auto-pay features
Interface & Integration
Simplicity is key when you’re designing a software solution that creates measurable efficiencies. The Turnkey Lender interface is clean and clear. It was designed to be understood intuitively with little or no cross reference to cumbersome manuals or pop-up screens. It easily integrates with multiple outside providers, so all the loan servicing tasks can be completed without the need to exit the loan servicing environment. This outside vendor integration also allows numerous data fields to be auto-populated, saving substantial time and energy by reducing the need for manual data re-entry. This process also reduces processing time by reducing human error during the data re-entry process.
IT Support & Customer Service
As a small to mid-size lender you don’t often enjoy the luxury of an internal IT department that manages all your technology needs in real time. At Turnkey Lender you (and your customers) get the next best thing. A team of technical professionals who are on-call and at your disposal 24/7 via online chat, email, live telephone call, or online Q&A. Whatever communication channel works best for you.
One with all the functionality reserved for big financial institutions, but specially designed for a small to mid-size lender?